26 June 2023
Location: Henleaze Road Office, Henleaze, Bristol
As a result of our continued growth, an exciting vacancy has arisen to join our Private Client Team. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and motivated paralegal with some experience of private client matters. The role is a full time position and an opportunity work with and learn from a head of department senior solicitor in addition to supporting the wider team.
The successful applicant should be able to manage a busy caseload and possess:
- Strong communication skills;
- The ability to build strong client relationships;
- A commitment to thorough drafting and legal analysis;
- Excellent team work when working with junior and senior team members;
- the ability to prioritise urgency of work and to work to strict timescales where required;
- excellent IT skills and the ability to work in a paperless or paperlite environment;
- Excellent project and time management skills; and
- A practical and efficient approach to task assignment.
Key responsibilities will include:
· To undertake will and lasting power of attorney preparation;
· meeting with clients to take instructions for other fee earning work;
· working both independently, and assisting other solicitors and the director in the department on a wide variety of work;
· slotting into team projects to assist other members of the department;
· to maintain existing relations with the firm’s clients and assist and help develop new relationships; and
· to work closely with other departments in the firm on joint projects.
The successful candidate will have some experience of working in a paralegal capacity in a private client department.
This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to join a growing department and become an integral member of the team.
Applications to: email@example.com