AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial & Civil Litigation
- Commercial & IT Contracts
- Commercial Negotiation
- Commercial Property
- Company and Business Acquisition & Sales
- Company & Commercial Law
- Employment Law and Employment Disputes
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Mergers & Corporate Restructuring
- Residential Property
- Shareholders' Agreements
- Trademarks & Intellectual Property Rights
Josephine joined AMD in October 2017 as a paralegal and was admitted as a Solicitor in June 2020 having completed her training contract with AMD.
Josephine is supporting our Company and Commercial and Property Departments and continues to work alongside our Employment Disputes Team as she has a particular interest in Employment Law.
Josephine graduated with a BSc (Hons) in Psychology before completing her Graduate Diploma in Law in 2015. Josephine graduated from the Legal Practice Course with a Distinction in 2016. Josephine has gained over two years’ work experience at well-respected legal practices in the South East before relocating to Bristol.