AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial & Civil Litigation
- Commercial & IT Contracts
- Commercial Negotiation
- Company and Business Acquisition & Sales
- Company & Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Mergers & Corporate Restructuring
- Shareholders' Agreements
- Trademarks & Intellectual Property Rights
Josephine joined AMD in October 2017 as a paralegal, assisting the Commercial team with various commercial and property matters before beginning her training contract with AMD in May 2018.
Josephine has completed seats in our Property, Family and Civil Litigation Departments and is currently seated in the Commercial Department, her final seat rotation and will qualify as a Solicitor in May 2020.
Josephine graduated with a BSc (Hons) in Psychology before completing her Graduate Diploma in Law in 2015. Josephine graduated from the Legal Practice Course with a Distinction in 2016. Josephine has gained over two years’ work experience at well-respected legal practices in the South East before relocating to Bristol.