Director and Solicitor
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Residential Property
Katie joined AMD Solicitors in 2002 and was admitted as a Solicitor in March 2008. Katie became a Director of the firm in 2011.
Katie specialises in all aspects of residential property including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, mortgages, advice on land law and title issues.
Katie acts for individuals, small businesses and management companies, who value her straightforward and practical approach. Katie’s focus is on achieving completion as smoothly and efficiently as possible and ensuring that her clients are kept informed. Katie is very happy to correspond with clients by email or telephone and encourages this where possible.
Katie deals with a variety of transactions, including:-
- Acting for developers on site acquisition and subsequent plot sales.
- Providing advice to clients, both landlords and tenants, on residential property concerns.
- Acting for clients on sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property.
- Drafting deeds of variation.
- First registration of title deeds.
- Acting for clients purchasing a new build property.
Katie is also responsible for the regulation and compliance within the firm.
A recent client has said the following about Katie:
“Katie helped us through a very difficult and extremely sad time. Katie was professional and empathetic throughout. Katie made a very difficult situation easier for us.”