Manage your affairs, whether it’s business or personal
Problems can still sometimes occur that are impossible to resolve without going to court. Whether you are considering taking legal action against someone, or need to defend an action brought against you or your business, AMD Solicitors can help.
Whether you want to initiate legal proceedings or are on the receiving end of them, one of the most important things to establish is how strong your case is and the likelihood of you achieving the outcome you desire in court. AMD Solicitors have been established for over sixty years and our team have decades of experience between them, meaning we can give you an honest, realistic assessment of your chances. We will never recommend going to court unless we believe you have a good chance of success.
We will also advise you about how long the process might take and how much it could cost, so you have the best possible information before deciding whether to proceed or seek other options.
We are here to support you through every step of the litigation process, including:
- Identifying your objectives
- Assessing the strength of your claim
- Explaining how your legal costs are calculated
- Communicating with the other party or parties involved in the dispute to establish the exact issues in contention
- Collecting evidence to substantiate your claim
- Determining what information you will need to disclose to the other parties involved in the claim
- Lodging your claim with the relevant court and serving the claim to the defendant, or alternatively filing your intention to defend a claim with the court
- Establishing the court mandated timetable for the various steps in the process
- Negotiating on your behalf to try to find an out-of-court solution including alternative forms of dispute resolution
- Presenting your case in court
- Appealing any unfavourable decisions if necessary
- Enforcing any judgements made in your favour if required
We will do everything we can to help you try to achieve the result you need so you can move forward with confidence knowing your legal affairs are in safe hands.
OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM OF SOLICITORS CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Inheritance and probate disputes
- Contract disputes
- Professional negligence
- Building disputes
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Intellectual property claims
- Shareholder disputes
- Employment issues
- And many other types of professional and personal conflicts
Our team of solicitors provide legal services across Bristol from our offices in Clifton, Henleaze and Shirehampton. If you would like to find out more or make an appointment, call us today on 0117 962 1205 and ask for one of our experts in civil litigation. Or, if you would prefer to get in touch by email, feel free to contact John Todd who will be happy to advise you on the best way to proceed.
What our Clients say
I have been using AMD Solicitors to navigate through sale and purchase of property recently on recommendation. I have been consistently impressed by the level of professionalism, knowledge and flexibility I have been presented with. Although the whole team at The Mall, Clifton have been extremely good and the service very cost effective, my personal contact, Rebecca, has taken client centred care to the next level. I can’t praise this service highly enough. MH – Clifton Village25/10/2018
Going into divorce proceedings is a daunting process, especially for someone who has very minimal knowledge of the workings and processes it entails. If you are in this position, I can’t recommend the services of AMD Henleaze and particularly Jo Morris enough. For me, Jo has provided experience, clarity and has been very approachable. After my very first meeting with Jo I thanked her for being “comforting” at the start of an intimidating journey and I feel that sentiment still applies now an outcome has been reached.
AMD’s professional approach and understanding helped us through a difficult time. It was particularly good to work with Brenda Smyth and have the confidence the Estate was being well managed. Thank you for all your help and ensuring both relatives wishes were completed in a timely manner.
Very happy to use or recommend AMD if required in the future.24/01/2019
GET IN TOUCH