Manage your affairs, whether it’s business or personal
Problems can still sometimes occur that are impossible to resolve without going to court. Whether you are considering taking legal action against someone, or need to defend an action brought against you or your business, AMD Solicitors can help.
Whether you want to initiate legal proceedings or are on the receiving end of them, one of the most important things to establish is how strong your case is and the likelihood of you achieving the outcome you desire in court. AMD Solicitors have been established for over sixty years and our team have decades of experience between them, meaning we can give you an honest, realistic assessment of your chances. We will never recommend going to court unless we believe you have a good chance of success.
We will also advise you about how long the process might take and how much it could cost, so you have the best possible information before deciding whether to proceed or seek other options.
We are here to support you through every step of the litigation process, including:
- Identifying your objectives
- Assessing the strength of your claim
- Explaining how your legal costs are calculated
- Communicating with the other party or parties involved in the dispute to establish the exact issues in contention
- Collecting evidence to substantiate your claim
- Determining what information you will need to disclose to the other parties involved in the claim
- Lodging your claim with the relevant court and serving the claim to the defendant, or alternatively filing your intention to defend a claim with the court
- Establishing the court mandated timetable for the various steps in the process
- Negotiating on your behalf to try to find an out-of-court solution including alternative forms of dispute resolution
- Presenting your case in court
- Appealing any unfavourable decisions if necessary
- Enforcing any judgements made in your favour if required
We will do everything we can to help you try to achieve the result you need so you can move forward with confidence knowing your legal affairs are in safe hands.
OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM OF SOLICITORS CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Inheritance and probate disputes
- Contract disputes
- Professional negligence
- Building disputes
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Intellectual property claims
- Shareholder disputes
- Employment issues
- And many other types of professional and personal conflicts
Our team of solicitors provide legal services across Bristol from our offices in Clifton, Henleaze and Shirehampton. If you would like to find out more or make an appointment, call us today on 0117 962 1205 and ask for one of our experts in civil litigation. Or, if you would prefer to get in touch by email, feel free to contact John Todd who will be happy to advise you on the best way to proceed.
What our Clients say
I can’t thank Andrew Jack enough for the help and advice pitched at just the right level in dealing with my stepmother’s estate. His advice was invaluable and he often pointed me in the right direction to find the information myself that that I needed. He was very courteous, kind, explained things clearly and dealt with queries swiftly. I’d definitely recommend his services.08/02/2019
My partner and I used AMD Solicitors to assist in the purchase of a property as first time buyers. The service that they provided us with was outstanding. We were kept up-to-date on every step of the process and any queries were dealt with promptly. Whenever I called the office, I got to speak with who I needed to and they were always happy to help.
AMD made the whole process easy to complete and I feel that the service I received was great value for money!
I have recently used the services of the conveyancing team which was excellent. They were polite, helpful and kept me informed through the whole process. I could not rate them highly enough.11/04/2019
GET IN TOUCH