Whether you are a landowner looking to maximise the potential of your existing site or a developer seeking to acquire a site, we can advise you in connection with:-
- Rights of pre-emption (the right of first refusal in the event of the landowner opting to sell)
- Options (the right to acquire the land when you opt to do so)
- Overage (also referred to claw back, this allows the landowner to share in the enhanced value of the property as a result of development)
- Conditional contracts (conditional for example upon obtaining the grant of planning permissions).
- Agreements regulating the relationship between landowner and developer. The precise terms of any development agreement will vary depending on circumstances but typically they are structured so that the developer receives an initial fixed fee payable by instalments as the development progresses. The developer then receives a further payment based upon a minor share of any development profit.
Following the acquisition of the site we can also assist you in the creation of an appropriate freehold or leasehold scheme and plot sales.
Whatever the size of the site, consideration will need to be given as to whether the planning consent is appropriate for the proposed use, environmental issues as to the use and condition of the site and the need to examine carefully any restrictions contained in the title deeds.
What our Clients say
I wish to thank AMD solicitors and especially Grant McCall and Helen Brewer. It has been a hard year for businesses, but thankfully having Grant and Helen by my side in every step of forming my new company, it was a blessing! We had to work together on multiple occasions from the initial theoretical structure of my new business to the final touches of all the material and non-material aspects of it! I can’t thank you enough for giving me the gift of “peace of mind”. Now I can look at the future without being pulled back to rebuilding basic structures of all the legal aspects of my new company. Thank you Grant and Helen. Thank you AMD solicitors.01/01/2021
“Couldn’t be more pleased with the service. Everything crystal clear, efficiently communicated and quick. The whole sales process was completed within a month, which was fantastic. Huge thanks to Amanda and Laura”.01/03/2021
A massive thanks to you and Ana for drawing up Zanshin Film’s Terms and Conditions. You both listened carefully to, and completely understood a few very industry specific requirements that I had, and these have been integrated into the legal-speak !
I feel very confident going into new jobs now, knowing that I have a watertight, and if needed, enforceable set of Terms and Conditions.
Zanshn Films LTD
TALK TO OUR SOLICITORS
GET IN TOUCH